Health Justice Initiative (‘HJI’) launched legal proceedings for the disclosure of all Covid-19 vaccine contracts entered into and any applicable agreements with relevant companies and entities. This follows an access to information request to the National Department of Health which was refused.
- 22 February 2022 – Access the HJI Notice of Motion and Founding Affidavit here (30MB)
- 9 September 2022 – Access the Answering Affidavit of Dr Nicholas Crisp (Deputy Director-General of the Department of Health) here (1.26MB)
- 28 September 2022 – Access the HJI Replying Affidavit here (1.47MB)
- 22 February 2022 – Access our Fact-Sheet about the case here
- 22 February 2022 – Access our Press Release here
Follow updates about the case at healthjusticeinitiative.org.za/pandemic-transparency
The HJI is represented pro bono by Power Singh Inc
Counsel for the HJI are Adv Wim Trengove SC; Adv Isabel Goodman; Adv Sagwadi Mabunda.
For more information and media queries, please contact the HJI via [email protected]